This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
If you want to keep your bathroom spotless, it’s no secret that you’ll have to stick to a regular cleaning routine.
Sounds easy enough, but when you already have a lot on your plate, you’ve probably realized how easy it is to space on cleaning tasks.
A bathroom checklist takes the guesswork out of the equation.
Printable bathroom cleaning checklists
I’ve included both Monday and Sunday starts.
Pick your favorite and get started! You may download as many copies as you want. These are all completely free for personal use.
Sample bathroom cleaning routine
I know it can be slightly overwhelming to sit down and fill out these checklists, so here is a sample routine to get you started.
Feel free to use these, add your own additional tasks, or move things around.
- Clear the clutter
- Wipe down the counter and sink
- Hang towels to dry
- Empty trash can
- Clean mirrors
- Clean the toilet
- Clean the shower or bathtub
- Clean and sanitize sink and countertops
- Sweep and mop the floor
- Vacuum rugs
- Wash towels and washcloths (you may want to assign this task to certain days – but it’s recommended to wash after 3 uses)
- Restock bathroom supplies if needed
- Wipe down cabinet handles and door handles
- Clean trash can
- Dust baseboards and other dust-collecting places
- Clean fan cover and light fixtures
- Clean shower head
- Wash shower curtain/liner
- Clean shower drain
- Wash bathroom rugs/mats
- Septic treatment
- Clean exhaust fan
- Declutter and organize drawers and cabinets
- Clean grout
- Seal tiles