This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Track your water intake with this free 30-day water challenge printable.
Making a commitment to drink more water is one of the best decisions you can make for your health.
If you’re used to drinking sugary drinks, it may be challenging at first but I promise you it gets much easer.
I challenge you to stick with it for at least 30 days. One month.
Not only will your body thank you, but you’ll be well on your way to making it a new healthy habit and that’s the key to maintaining any lifestyle change– habits.
Love printables? Also snag some meal planning templates right here!
Water tracker printable
How can I increase my water intake?
Need a boost? Here are 5 things you can do to easily increase your daily water intake:
- Use a water bottle with time markers
- Drink a glass of water upon waking up
- Relax with a cup of tea
- Drink a glass of water when you’re craving a soda or something sweet
- Keep your water bottle or glass full
More Free Printables:
- 52-Week Money Challenge Printables
- Printable 2019 Calendar
- Weekly Planner Printable Template
- Goal Setting Worksheet
- Brain Dump Template
- Monthly Habit Tracker
Don’t forget to pin for later!