This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
These kitchen inventory sheets will help you stay organized and save money.
Most households have more food stored away in their pantries and freezers than they even realize.
Planning from your existing inventory is a game changer because you’ll know the exact items you need to use up!
Quick tip: Once you know what your inventory consists of, Supercook is a free tool you can use to brainstorm meal ideas.
How do I keep track of my freezer/pantry/fridge?
Creating a home kitchen inventory list is very simple. Here are the exact steps to take:
- Remove everything from the space you want to track.
- Group items that are the same together.
- Write down the names of each item and how many of each you currently have on hand.
- Write down the expiration date under “use by” (Refer to this chart if you are unsure how long you can refrigerate or freeze a certain item).
- After using an item in your inventory, make note of it on your food inventory sheet/template.
Printable kitchen inventory sheets
How to access these kitchen inventory printables
These kitchen inventory printables are included in a bundle we now call the Printables Assortment Pack. This pack includes over 50 life organization printables including printable calendars, weekly planners, and more.
Print as many as you want and enjoy!
Pin for later?