This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
If you’re looking for an easy way to save money on groceries, planning from your existing inventory is a game changer.
Most households have more food stored away in their pantries and freezers than they even realize.
These free printable kitchen inventory sheets will help you stay organized so that you know exactly what items you need to use up.
Quick tip: Once you know what your inventory consists of, Supercook is a free tool you can use to brainstorm meal ideas.
Love printables? Also snag some meal planning templates right here!
How do I keep track of my freezer/pantry/fridge?
Creating a home kitchen inventory list is very simple. Here are the exact steps to take:
- Remove everything from the space you want to track.
- Group items that are the same together.
- Write down the names of each item and how many of each you currently have on hand.
- Write down the expiration date under “use by” (Refer to this chart if you are unsure how long you can refrigerate or freeze a certain item).
- After using an item in your inventory, make note of it on your template.
Free printable kitchen inventory sheets
Print as many as you want and enjoy!
Pin for later?