This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
These free printable kitchen inventory sheets will help you stay organized and save money.
Most households have more food stored away in their pantries and freezers than they even realize.
Meal planning from your existing inventory is a game-changer because you’ll know the exact items you need to use up.
A quick tip: Once you know what your inventory consists of, Supercook is a free tool you can use to brainstorm meal ideas.
How do I make a kitchen inventory list?
Keeping track of the items in your freezer, freezer, and pantry is very simple. Here are the exact steps to take to get started:
- Remove everything from the space you want to track.
- Group items that are the same together.
- Write down the names of each item and how many of each you currently have on hand.
- Write down the expiration date under “use by” (Refer to this chart if you are unsure how long you can refrigerate or freeze a certain item).
- After using an item in your inventory, make note of it on your food inventory sheet.
Free printable food inventory sheets
Now for the templates.
This set comes with inventory sheets for the fridge, freezer, and pantry. There are also templates for spices and baking items.
Pink, blue, and green design
You have the option of printing the simple pink, blue, and green design or you may download the ink-friendly version of each inventory printable.
These templates have zero color, so you will only need basic black ink to print! Print the ones you need or print them all. There’s no limit on how many copies you can print.
The kitchen is the heart of the home, and with these kitchen inventory templates, you’ll be able to keep your kitchen running like a well-oiled machine.
Not only will you know what items you have on hand, but you’ll also be able to plan meals based on what’s in your pantry and freezer.
Pin for later?