This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
30-day habit tracker printable
Do you want to know the secret to crushing your goals?
It’s following through with those small daily tasks every single day.
One surefire way to stay consistent with those daily tasks is to track them.
And that’s exactly what a monthly habit tracker (like the one I’m about to give you below) will help you do.
Hold you accountable to do those small things every single day that will eventually make a BIG difference in your life!
What should I track in my habit tracker?
If you’ve never used a habit tracker before, you may be wondering what types of things you should track.
Ideally, the best daily habits to track are going to be things that benefit your health and well-being and/or move you closer to reaching your goals.
But you can honestly track anything you want.
Still not sure? Here are 20 things to rack in your monthly habit tracker to give you some ideas:
- Water consumption
- Activity/exercise/reaching a certain amount of steps
- Walking your dog
- Completing your morning or evening routine
- Expressing gratitude
- Waking up on time
- Going to bed early
- Eating a healthy meal (or meals)
- Hitting your calorie/carb/etc. goal
- Self care
- Practice something
- Work on a hobby or side hustle
- Read or listen to personal development or something uplifting
- Take your vitamins or other supplements
- Say something nice about yourself
- Family time
- Quality time with your partner
- Dishes or other household chore
- No electronics before bed
- Journal your thoughts
Monthly habit tracker printable
How to access this monthly habit tracker printable
This 30-day habit tracker printable is included in a bundle we now call the Printables Assortment Pack. This pack includes over 50 life organization printables including printable calendars, weekly planners, and more.
Pin for later?