This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
The secret to crushing your personal goals is consistency.
It’s all about committing to those small, daily tasks and following through every single day.
But, staying consistent isn’t always easy. One way to stay on track is by using a monthly habit tracker.
These printables are designed to help you track your progress and stay motivated throughout the month. Grab yours below!
Monthly habit tracker printables
What should I track in my habit tracker?
Ideally, the best daily habits to track are going to be things that benefit your health and well-being and/or move you closer to reaching your goals.
But, of course, you can honestly track anything you’d like.
Here are 20 habit tracker ideas:
- Water consumption
- Activity/exercise/reaching a certain amount of steps
- Walking your dog
- Completing your morning or evening routine
- Expressing gratitude
- Waking up on time
- Going to bed early
- Eating a healthy meal (or meals)
- Hitting your calorie/carb/etc. goal
- Practice something
- Work on a hobby or side hustle
- Read or listen to personal development or something uplifting
- Take your vitamins or other supplements
- Say something nice about yourself
- Family time
- Quality time with your partner
- Dishes or another household chore
- No electronics before bed
- Journal your thoughts