This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A monthly workout calendar will help you stay on track with a new workout plan.
It’s perfect for making your workout plan ahead of time or you can simply use it to track what you do each day.
These are all undated so that you can print multiple copies at once and they’ll never go out of date!
Want to save on your ink? Here’s another option you may want to consider.
Instead of printing endless copies, you can print once, grab some self-laminating sheets, and use this template over and over again each month.
If you choose to go this route, you will need a good wet erase marker also.
- Quickly and easily laminate important documents without a laminating machine; save time and money without sacrificing professional quality results with the easy peel backing
The best way to use a monthly exercise calendar
Here are a few ideas on how you can use these printables:
- Laminate and create a fitness calendar for your fridge.
- Grab a hole punch and a binder and create your own health and fitness planner/binder
- Have you started a new workout plan or 30-day fitness challenge? Use this printable to track your progress.
As long as you are using them for your own personal use only, you are free to use them however you’d like.
Related printables you may also want to print:
- If you need a more in-depth workout tracker, you can snag one of those right here.
- If you’re tracking calories, macros, or anything else – Grab my free food journal too.
Where to find workouts to add to your exercise calendar?
If you already have a plan, you can skip this part. If you are looking for ideas to add to your workout calendar, here are a few suggestions:
- Search for a 30-day fitness challenge to follow. Do a quick search and you will find that were are TONS of these. If you’re on Pinterest, be sure to check there too.
- Want to start lifting weights and have a goal to get stronger? Stronglifts 5×5 is a strength training program where you’ll work out 3x per week with.
- Don’t underestimate YouTube! You can find all sorts of workouts on YouTube as well.
- Bodybuilding.com has countless workout plans you can browse.
Workout calendar printables
Again, all of these calendars are undated, so you can use them for 2023, 2024, and beyond.
Just fill in the dates (if you want) and you’re ready to go!
There are a few different designs to choose from. A couple of them have the months included so that you can circle the current month.
Others do not have a place for you to select the month, but they have space for you to write in your top 3 fitness goals instead.
There are also a couple of ink-friendly designs if you choose to save your color ink.
Don’t forget to pin for later!
Saturday 5th of February 2022
cant wait to use this tool